Studies show that 98% of us experience earworms. I've noticed that mine often occur when outside on two feet. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason reason to the tunes which pop into my head, they seem almost completely random.
I'm keeping a record:
(Updated - 21.02.2021)
- Maggie May Good old Rod. Quite a good one to trot along to.
- Sing a Song of Sixpence God knows where this came from?!?
- Lovin' You Pounded the streets with Minnie Riperton today. Very pleasant...
- Supper's Ready I'm not going to claim that all 23 minutes of Genesis's masterpiece went through my mind as I ran this morning. Perhaps just the edited highlights. I'm listening to it now. Still just as good as when I first heard it in the 70's.
- What's New Pussycat Goodness knows where this came from today. Always like Tom Jones though.
- Where Do You Go To My Lovely Peter Sarstedt today - a lovely song. Such a welcome surprise when it popped into my head, as it's been ages since I've heard it.
- You've Got to Pick a Pocket or Two - Watched Oliver! on Christmas day. Still as fresh as it must have been in 1968 when it was released. "In this life, one thing counts, in the bank, large amounts" - amen!!
- Que Sera Sera
- Flowers in the Rain
- Eating in Full Colour
- The Oom Pa Pa Song from Oliver
- Its Got to be Perfect
- Hail to the Bus Driver
- Stay Another Day
- Oh What a Circus
- Barry Norman "Film" program theme