A combination of bookmarks and a blog. Just for me. Feel free to browse. Contact me: rich(one of those at symbol thingys)foshy.co.ukTags (by frequency):
Dad jokes - 28.01.2021
Here's my collection of very dubious jokes. It's getting quite long now, take a look below the fold:
Askhole, n - one who wants advice then ignores it or complains
Just been assaulted in a health food shop! Someone threw a massive bottle of cod liver oil tablets at me.
Fortunately it's only super fish oil injuries
When one door opens another one closes. Other than that it's a pretty good car.
I used to work at a cats home, but I had to leave. They kept reducing meowers.
I just got some anti gloating cream. I can't wait to rub it in.
Nits are a terrible problem. You'd think people could get their heads together and come up with a solution.
My girlfriend just left me. She says my life revolves around football and she's sick of it.
I'm quite upset. We were together for five seasons.
I got caught stealing full stops...
I'm looking at a lengthy sentence.
I think my wife is covering my rifle collection with glue. She's denying it, but I'm sticking to my guns.
"I'm arresting you for downloading all of Wikipedia."
"Wait! I can explain everything!"
I hope that after I die, people will say: "He certainly owed me a lot of money!"
Ty Yann pattern - 05.03.2021
Lovely graphics, shamelessly stolen from Ty Yann
Click the image to animate
Crocus - 26.02.2021
Earworms - 13.12.2020
Studies show that 98% of us experience earworms. I've noticed that mine often occur when outside on two feet. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason reason to the tunes which pop into my head, they seem almost completely random.
I'm keeping a record:
(Updated - 21.02.2021)
- Maggie May Good old Rod. Quite a good one to trot along to.
- Sing a Song of Sixpence God knows where this came from?!?
- Lovin' You Pounded the streets with Minnie Riperton today. Very pleasant...
- Supper's Ready I'm not going to claim that all 23 minutes of Genesis's masterpiece went through my mind as I ran this morning. Perhaps just the edited highlights. I'm listening to it now. Still just as good as when I first heard it in the 70's.
- What's New Pussycat Goodness knows where this came from today. Always like Tom Jones though.
- Where Do You Go To My Lovely Peter Sarstedt today - a lovely song. Such a welcome surprise when it popped into my head, as it's been ages since I've heard it.
- You've Got to Pick a Pocket or Two - Watched Oliver! on Christmas day. Still as fresh as it must have been in 1968 when it was released. "In this life, one thing counts, in the bank, large amounts" - amen!!
- Que Sera Sera
- Flowers in the Rain
- Eating in Full Colour
- The Oom Pa Pa Song from Oliver
- Its Got to be Perfect
- Hail to the Bus Driver
- Stay Another Day
- Oh What a Circus
- Barry Norman "Film" program theme
Harmonograph - 16.02.2021
The Victorians were really keen on harmonographs but today we can create the patterns without going to the workshop.
Is there life on Mars? - 13.02.2021
Some frozen puddles around Ewehurst and Charter Alley. It was cold!
Ewehurst - 11.02.2021
A pleasant walk today
Vaccine - 02.02.2021
Nekkid Watchmaker - 29.01.2021
At last! The Nekkid Watchmaker pops up on my YouTube feed. His voice envelops me like a warm fluffy blanket and I relish the craftsmanship of both the watch mechanism and the expert restorer. Bliss.
Class !! - 20.01.2021
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐